Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tarina Rakkauden Apostolista. First Post

Unfinished  translation of the first post from Tarina rakkauden apostolista which was destroyed by Mata Amma henchman Taavi Kassila. Reproduced without permission.

The Story Of  The Apostle Of  Love

Published on June 27, 2011

I am writing about a man who is a Finnish writer, yoga teacher and spiritual lecturer. This person spends part of his time in the monastery as a monk.  The man TK (Taavi Kassila) after being converted has preached much about the uplifting effects of celibacy.
I had a relationship with Taavi Kassila that lasted  three months. The relationship gave me only a broken heart and genital herpes . Taavi Kassila betrayed and brought venereal disease.
I chose to blog, because I did not write the story because of the money or publicity. I want to tell the truth in your own words. I can see Taavi Kassila's version of spreading false stories. For me, the truth of their importance is my duty. The  target audience are young, beautiful women, with a heart hungry for love and are therefore vulnerable to manipulation and exploitation. I want to warn these women.

Beginning of the story


I read an article about Taavi Kassila in a women's magazine. His wise words  impressed me and I sent him an invitation to your friends on Facebook. I liked that Taavi Kassila seemed some kind of a spiritual teacher, role model, a beautiful soul. His existence, increased my faith in love and goodness. Taavi Kassila began to write me as soon as active. Wise counsel found for every occasion. Little by little, cunningly, he slithered into my heart. He praised me, told me how to talk we longed for. I was confused. This man was 26 years older than me! When I suggested platonic friendship, he dropped me for a moment Facebook friends. He did not want to meet me, if intimate contact would be ruled out. Eventually he managed to charm me with beautiful words. I thought that love so hard talking man would be a good, loving and faithful partner, one of which I had been dreaming of.
When Taavi Kassila came to Finland in March 2011, he wanted to arrange a meeting directly asunnolleni. He also suggested that I would have expected pre-bed, naked. I refused to desire. He managed, however, led by me sexually (your period due to a one-sided), with the already saapumisiltana. In those cases, Taavi Kassila no unnecessary delay.

A fee and a preference for sex with young women


After the meeting, there were early signs that showed that my Taavi Kassila was to be too rosy. Taavi Kassila told me about the first joint after the weekend that he has a powerful fondness for young women. Own words, he has never been with a woman older than 40. When I asked why the behavior, Taavi Kassila replied, "Because it is possible. If I would not be young women, should probably be considered an older ". Next, I was shocked when you mentioned the Taavi Kassila had paid for sex five times in Estonia and Russia, although these cases had already elapsed since a lot of time. He was, however, events in a yoga instructor and is an active figure in Finland in spiritual circles. One morning, Taavi Kassila told that he had been a one-night stand of 18-year-old girl while well over 50 years old. Report kuvotti me, and I left the Taavi Kassila in its own stand. However, I still trust in myself, and I went back.

Women warmed -up on Facebook


One day a giant Taavi Kassila Facebook profile open on my computer. Since instincts foreshadowed the problems, I took an introduction to the situation, and I read the messages. I found out that the Taavi Kassila active contacts with dozens, if not hundreds of young women. There were several women who posed a very low-wear. Taavi Kassila assured me wants a loyal relationship. I had conflicting feelings. I believed and hoped that the Taavi Kassila is a good person, and my gut is lying.

Accusations


TK painted black, and barked a strong female ex-friends. Someone was in his words morbidly jealous, a traitor, and there were more than one traumatized victim of incest. He blamed me, too. Taavi Kassila did not understand at all why the information arising out of sank. His interpretation is that I will cause a conflict. Taavi Kassila itself failed to detect defects. An acquaintance warned me. I learned that Taavi Kassila has a reputation as an old häntäheikkinä. Taavi Kassila explained it to their own advantage, he is just looking for love, the women have left him.

Hiding Affair


Our relationship continued, however, because I was still emotionally tied to him. I suggested that we could put a Facebook profiles without the information that we have a relationship of persons. Taavi Kassila the reaction was unexpected. He got angry and said fervently hope to be unrealistic. For me was not important to him to be branded, I was wondering why he cannot in general admit to being in relationship? The whole relationship to the time he was hidden from me. He introduced me to their friends did not, and did not move with me in places where we could walk into his acquaintances. I believe that relationship for two reasons was kept secret, Taavi Kassila wanted to maintain a celibate monk's halo. In addition, he wanted to keep the doors open for other women. So it did, it turned out, at the same time Taavi Kassila warmed one new women, so that the virus was borne to me ...

Disease reveals the truth


Sick with genital herpes in early June, just after Taavi Kassila had gone traveling. When I asked the matter, he lied that he had not had sexual relationships with other women. Taavi Kassila's absence, I realized that the relationship worth pursuing. I do not trust him, and I could no longer deny it, deep down I knew what the correct and true. Herpes was the last straw. Even my body told me that the relationship is impossible. After the separation Taavi Kassila admitted that he had been sexual relations with another woman while dating with me. Taavi Kassila also told that the woman had a history of herpes, which had moved him. The pieces fell into place. Instincts proved right. I always knew that Taavi Kassila cannot have loyal relationships.

Distorted sexuality


An empty barrel rattles the loudest. Taavi Kassila preached about love, but is not able to love. He does not want a functioning relationship, but the adventure of young women. Taavi Kassila 's relationship to sexuality is distorted. He is not able to equal the normal love relationship with a partner. A happy medium is lost, the behavior pirskahtelee extreme to another. I doubt, celibacy of speeches to be only a means by which he is seeking credibility.

Another thing I was wondering Taavi Kassila's sexuality, was his way to seek only their own gratification. This is not my view, incompatible with his doctrine, which states that other people should worship.

Manipulative servility


Taavi Kassila pretending good, puhtoista and gentle. Admiration of air, which he breathes. Taavi Kassila gets people to spell and know which cord to pull support. Taavi Kassila The new keyword is humility, he has realized that by humble is easy to manipulate people. In fact Jesus was jealous of his jeesustelunlahjojaan! I understand that for some it is difficult to see the truth. It feels bad to lose their faith.

No Apology


My blog after the release of Taavi Kassila There was a need to explain things on Facebook. He told me (now at last, forced) to have been in the spring of the relationship. He edited the whole thing with their minds, collected pity points and made ill-used martyr. Taavi Kassila was shining generosity by sending me love and light to the public, and wishes me to find happiness and peace. Disgustingly hypocritical! First, he fails and brings the gender of the disease, after he has pokkaa to send light and love! Taavi Kassila also tried to turn a good friend against me, and innocent people are recruited to act as an intermediary.

I've been waiting for an apology. It was not the subject, on the contrary. Was to hear my own fault that he brought me herpes. It states that Taavi Kassila seeking spiritual growth. If this is true, this would be to go to his window of opportunity for themselves and grow. If in him should not preach a bit of humility, he admit his mistakes and to apologize. I sincerely hope that the Taavi Kassila dares to confront the hypocrisy of his real self behind the mask.

Post Words


I am glad that Karoliina contacted me and told me her story. I hope that she, or possibly someone else long-suffering woman finds comfort in my writing. Ears, this chapter has stories of young women who have lost their faith in spirituality because of this same monk. I think increasingly have made the right decision by writing on the subject.

Taavi Kassila and his enthusiastic supporters have suggested that I would be guilty of defamation. Taavi Kassila enlisted the familiar time to send me two emails, which function was to frighten me. I discussed the events with a lawyer. He confirmed the conjecture to be true: if, reported things are true, libel is not shown Taavi Kassila law and his men know this.

I've found the evidence to write. I saved every e-mail, chat dialog and the text, in which I discuss with Taavi Kassila with the above-mentioned topics.

What honor is the first place? Is it he honorable man who can live honorably and honestly? Can a person acting dishonestly violate honor? .

I want to stimulate debate on yoga teacher / instructor of intellectual responsibility? Is it right that the teacher uses the position of young women struck? Should this kind of behavior to address? How?

kulttuurielli@yahoo.fi

I removed the entries (after writing the blog have taken place) on a separate page, as this page stretched so long.

1 comment:

Taavi Kassila May 16 in Rääkkylä said...

TAAVI KASSILAN JOOGAKURSSI RÄÄKKYLÄSSÄ
Julkinen · Luonut Taavi Kassila
Osallistuu (6)

Timo Niskasaari
Tiina Tinttara
Taavi Kassila
Kirsi Vento
Riikka Vuorikari

Ehkä (6)

Heli Raikisto
Sari Hirvonen
Katja Hyttinen
Jutta Kuure
Päivi Kölhi-hirvonen

Kutsutut (19)

Venäläinen Pertti
Riitta Ward
Elvi Malviina Penttilä
Noora Sofia Vikman
Heikki Piirainen

Vie · Ilmianna

[Milloin]
16. toukokuuta kello 18:00 - 18. toukokuuta kello 13:00 (UTC+03)
[Missä]
Koitontalo, Oravisalo, Rääkkylä.
[Kuvaus]

Tervetuloa mukaan Taavi Kassilan VIIKONLOPUN JOOGAKURSSILLE.

Ajankohta: 16-18. toukokuuta 2014.
Paikka: Koitontalo, Oravisalo, Rääkkylä.
Kurssihinta: 125 €.

Hinta sisältää opetuksen, aamiaisen ja lounaan sekä lattiamajoituksen niille ketkä sellaista tarvitsevat. Vuodevaatteista peritään 10 € lisämaksu.

Ohjelmassa on joogaa, meditaatiota, mantrajoogaa sekä luentoja joogafilosofiasta.

Ota mukaan joogamatto, istuinalusta ja verryttelyasu. Yöpyjät tarvitsevat oman retkeilypatjan mukaan.

Saapuminen perjantaina klo 17-18. Opetus alkaa klo 18 ja päättyy sunnuntaina klo 13.

Ilmoittautumiset: Kirsi Vento, rokkimamma@gmail.com, gsm 0503514790.

Ilmoittautumismaksu: 50 € Taavi Kassilan Nordean tilille 134735-47380.

Tilaisuudessa on saatavissa Taavin kirjoittamia kirjoja: mm. Onnellisuuden jooga, Bhagavad-Gita, Ramayana jne...

Julkaisut
Näytä kieltäytyneet
Julkaisut
Kirsi Vento
HUOM!Kurssin ajankohtaa muutettu!!Kurssi siirtyy vähäisen osanottajamäärän takia ensi kevääseen.Jos olet jo maksanut ilmottautumismaksusi,olethan yhteydessä Taaviin maksun palauttamisesta! Kirsi Mamma
Jaa · 2. marraskuuta 2013 kello 1:30
Taavi Kassila muutti tapahtuman ajaksi 16. toukokuuta 2014 kello 18:00 - 18. toukokuuta 2014 kello 13:00 aikavyöhykkeellä UTC+03.
2. marraskuuta 2013 kello 1:27
Kirsi Vento
HUOM!Ilmottautumisaikaa 8.11. saakka!Mukaan mahtuu vielä! -Kirsi Mamma
Jaa · 21. lokakuuta 2013 kello 9:30